News & Events
L’Abbate Balkan Welcomes Kimberly S. Stewart
Garden City, New York, September 8, 2016 –
L’Abbate, Balkan, Colavita & Contini, L.L.P. has welcomed associate, Kimberly S. Stewart, to its Garden City, New York office.
Ms. Stewart received her Juris Doctorate from The Benjamin N. Cardozo School of Law in 2015 and her Bachelor of Arts from Binghamton University in 2012. She is admitted to practice before the Courts of the States of New York and New Jersey, and before the United States District Court for the District of New Jersey.
Ms. Stewart joins L’Abbate Balkan’s Attorney Liability Practice Group. The Firm’s Attorney Liability Practice Group focuses on the representation of attorneys in diverse matters such as malpractice, breach of contract, breach of fiduciary duty, intentional torts, fraud, libel and slander, violations of state and federal statutes and civil RICO. L’Abbate Balkan has a well-documented track record of excellence in representing attorneys since the time of the Firm’s founding more than 30 years ago.
Press Release Archives
- Douglas R. Halstrom to Speak at ACEC New York Winter Conference
- Candice B. Ratner to be Installed as Second Vice President of Jewish Lawyers Association of Nassau County
- Congratulation to Christine Shyu on Admission to the New York Bar!
- Congratulations to L’Abbate Balkan’s Super Lawyers!
- L’Abbate Balkan Welcomes Kimberly S. Stewart
Garden City, New York
East Hanover, New Jersey