News & Events
Congratulations to L’Abbate Balkan’s Super Lawyers!
Garden City, New York, October 10, 2016 –
Eight attorneys from L’Abbate, Balkan, Colavita & Contini, L.L.P. have been recognized in the 2016 New York Metro Area edition of Super Lawyers magazine.
The Firm’s co-founder, Kenneth J. Balkan, co-managing partners, Anthony P. Colavita and Richard P. Byrne, partners, Peter Contini, Marian Rice, and William McCaffery were recognized as “Super Lawyers” and Lee Sacket and Paul Bartels were recognized as “Rising Stars.”
Super Lawyers is a listing of outstanding lawyers from more than 70 practice areas who have attained a high degree of peer recognition and professional achievement and is published as a special supplement in leading newspapers and city and regional magazines across the country. Super Lawyers magazine, featuring articles about attorneys named to the Super Lawyers list, is distributed to all attorneys in the state or region and the ABA-approved law school libraries. The Firm’s attorneys were selected through an extensive process of peer nominations, blue ribbon panel review, and independent research.
Press Release Archives
- Douglas R. Halstrom to Speak at ACEC New York Winter Conference
- Candice B. Ratner to be Installed as Second Vice President of Jewish Lawyers Association of Nassau County
- Congratulation to Christine Shyu on Admission to the New York Bar!
- Congratulations to L’Abbate Balkan’s Super Lawyers!
- L’Abbate Balkan Welcomes Kimberly S. Stewart
Garden City, New York
East Hanover, New Jersey