News & Events
Congratulation to Christine Shyu on Admission to the New York Bar!
Garden City, New York, October 10, 2016 –
Congratulations to L’Abbate, Balkan, Colavita & Contini, L.L.P. associate, Christine Shyu, who was admitted to the Bar of the State of New York on September 21, 2016.
Ms. Shyu received her Juris Doctorate from St. John’s University School of Law in 2015, where she was a member of the Moot Court Honor Society and the Journal of International & Comparative Law and New York International Law Review. She received her undergraduate degree from Binghamton University in 2010. She concentrates her practice in the representation of insurers and the litigation of insurance coverage matters.
Ms. Shyu joins L’Abbate Balkan’s Insurance Industry Practice Group. For 35 years, insurance companies have relied upon L’Abbate Balkan to draft policies, render coverage opinions, act as monitoring counsel, advise excess carriers and reinsurers, litigate declaratory judgment and "bad faith" actions, and provide auditing services. These services are performed on a nationwide basis and L’Abbate Balkan attorneys represent their clients' interests in litigation, arbitration and mediations throughout the country.
Press Release Archives
- Douglas R. Halstrom to Speak at ACEC New York Winter Conference
- Candice B. Ratner to be Installed as Second Vice President of Jewish Lawyers Association of Nassau County
- Congratulation to Christine Shyu on Admission to the New York Bar!
- Congratulations to L’Abbate Balkan’s Super Lawyers!
- L’Abbate Balkan Welcomes Kimberly S. Stewart
Garden City, New York
East Hanover, New Jersey