News & Events
Candice B. Ratner to be Installed as Second Vice President of Jewish Lawyers Association of Nassau County
Garden City, New York, October 13, 2016 –
On November 7, 2016, Candice B. Ratner will be installed Second Vice President of the Jewish Lawyers Association of Nassau County.
The Jewish Lawyers Association of Nassau County, Inc (JLA) was established in 1973. It continues to thrive as a vital component of Nassau County's legal community. JLA, created by Jewish lawyers and judges, was born of a desire to gather members of the bench and bar around shared beliefs and promote the Jewish values of charity (tzedakah), justice and learning.
For more information about the JLA, please visit their website at www.jlanassau.org.
Press Release Archives
- Douglas R. Halstrom to Speak at ACEC New York Winter Conference
- Candice B. Ratner to be Installed as Second Vice President of Jewish Lawyers Association of Nassau County
- Congratulation to Christine Shyu on Admission to the New York Bar!
- Congratulations to L’Abbate Balkan’s Super Lawyers!
- L’Abbate Balkan Welcomes Kimberly S. Stewart
Garden City, New York
East Hanover, New Jersey