William T. McCaffery Presents “Risk Management for the Trusts and Estates Practitioner”
On Tuesday, July 24, 2018, William T. McCaffery will present a Continuing Legal Education webinar, “Risk Management for the Trusts and Estates Practitioner," for Clear Law Institute.
In this seminar Mr. McCaffery will discuss:
- the increasing exposure of trusts and estates practitioners to legal malpractice claims;
- the erosion of the privity requirement;
- the areas of the trusts and estates practice that most expose practitioners to potential liability;
- how to incorporate strategic risk management techniques into your practice to help prevent the most common causes of malpractice claims; and
- important insurance considerations.
Mr. McCaffery is a partner in L’Abbate, Balkan, Colavita & Contini, L.L.P.'s Attorney Liability Practice Group and his practice has concentrated in the representation of attorneys and law firms for over sixteen years.
Clear Law Institute provides more than 75 live webinars per month and more than 1,000 previously recorded on-demand webinars. Clear Law carefully selects presenters who are both leaders in their field and engaging speakers.
For more information and to register for this CLE webinar, please Click Here.
Attendees can receive a 35% discount by using the promo code: WMcCaffery113823
Back to all Press Releases