Super Lawyers® Honors Eleven L’Abbate Balkan Attorneys in 2019 New York Metro Edition
L'Abbate, Balkan, Colavita & Contini L.L.P. is pleased to announce that 11 attorneys of the firm were selected for distinction in the 2019 Metro Edition of New York Super Lawyers and Rising Stars.
Super Lawyers is a listing of outstanding lawyers, from more than 70 practice areas, who have attained a high degree of peer recognition and professional achievement. Super Lawyers selects attorneys using a patented multiphase selection process. The final published list represents no more than 5 percent of lawyers in the state.
2019 New York Metro Super Lawyers
- Anthony P. Colavita, Co-Managing Partner, Professional Liability: Defense
- Richard P. Byrne, Co-Managing Partner, Insurance Coverage
- Peter L. Contini, Partner, Employment Litigation
- Marian C. Rice, Partner, Professional Liability: Defense
- Douglas R. Halstrom, Partner, Construction Litigation
- William T. McCaffery, Partner, Professional Liability: Defense
- Amy M. Monahan, Partner, Professional Liability: Defense
- Daniel A. McFaul, Jr., Partner, Professional Liability: Defense
- Kenneth J. Balkan, Of Counsel, Alternate Dispute Resolution
2019 New York Metro Rising Stars
Founded in 1981, L'Abbate, Balkan, Colavita & Contini, L.L.P. is a full service law firm providing comprehensive legal, transactional and advisory services. LBC&C is a recognized leader in insurance law and professional liability defense.
Back to all Press Releases